Adding an Event
Events added to this calendar are also added to The Lost Duck What’s on Guide. Printed monthly.
Listing for non profits, community events, free events (including live music, talks and workshops), educational and charity events are free.
There are five simple options to add your events:
- Add your calendar Feed. Add your existing event feed. Go here>> Add your Event Feed
Do you use: Google calendar, Facebook, Timel.ly calendar, Modern Tribe WP Events Calendar, Apple Calendar, Outlook Calendar or MindBody Fitness to post your events? If your events are on a calendar that allows for iCal feeds, simply send us the URL and the events will be added automatically here when you add them! No need to emails us, or send events.
- Add Individual Events. Go here to add individual events yourself. Go here>> Post Your Event If you do not have many events during the year (and they are not on a calendar that uses iCal feeds – see above) then simply add your event Follow the ‘post your event’ instructions.If you do not have many events during the year (and they are not on a calendar that uses iCal feeds – see above) then simply add your event here. Follow the ‘post your event’ instructions.
- Get a free calendar. Need a free calendar for your club, organisation or meetup? contact us.We’re happy to help. It’s free.Once you add a calendar to your site, events will be synced automatically and will include whatever images, tags, and links you have added.
- Get an account/ calendar. Need help? Email us.
If you do not have your events online, we are happy to help install a calendar on your website for free. Please ask.
- Email Us. Email email@example.com to send events manually.
Need help? contact us.